The majority of snack vending machines maintain a chilled cabinet temperature based on the ambient air temperature in which the machine is located. The main draw-back is that the cabinet temperature fluctuates as ambient conditions vary and this can have an adverse effect on the product quality of snacks, confectionery and bottles.
In the height of summer when you need chilled refreshment and you don’t have the luxury of air conditioning, the SnackPoint range won’t let you down. Its total temperature control system with superior insulation and refrigeration means that variation in cabinet temperature is minimal in conditions of up to 32°C and 65% humidity – and that’s hot!
- Near-silent refrigeration system – perfect for offices and noise-sensitive locations.
- Triple glazed window for total temperature control.
- SecureVend – guaranteed dispense or your money returned.
- Anti-pry door surround and vandal resistant keypad.
- Slimline machine depth for easy doorway access.
- Slide-in/slide-out refrigeration unit for easy routine maintenance.
- Lower graphics panel adds to machine style.